The Tuffbox BikeShed is made from 1.2mm thick steel with an anti corrosion coating which is then powder coated to give extra protection against the weather. With an overall weight exceeding 136kg (that’s 20stone, so it won’t be picked up anytime soon!). It’s secure, it’s Tuff, and comes with all the features you’d expect from Tuffboxes:
- Secure with rust-free, anti-tap hinges designed to impede attack
- Eight various located anchor points in the base to allow you to secure into place
- Strong with re-enforced strength in the steel using specialised forming methods
- 3-point pick and drill resistant locking system (bolts into the top, bottom and side of the unit)
- Low maintenance due to the textured powder coat finish, so you’ll just need to give the inside a dust down inside once in a while…
- Dark green textured powder coated finish giving great protection against the elements.
- Roof, hinges, joints and edges are designed to give protection from the elements and water fall off
- Slopped roof for water run off
- Louvered air vents built into the bottom of the panels to allow for air circulation
- 2mm thick galvanised steel base
- Heavy duty single sheet steel panels
- Single door access, for easier access when loading and unloading a bike
- All bolts are placed internally for added security
- Small ramp for easy in and out access
- Two bike clamps in the back of the BikeShed to hold your bicycle in place
- Full length hook bars along the side panels (internally) to allow for optional hooks or accessories (sold separately)
- Internal handle, just in case the door closes behind you!
- Ample floor space for additional items such as bike pump, wheels or shoes
- Manufactured in Manchester, proud to be Made in Britain
- Length: 1970mm with door closed
- Width: 933mm
- Height: 1210mm at the lowest point of the slopped roof
- Height: 1135mm
- Width: 845mm
- Length: 2053mm with door closed, handle included
- Width: 950mm
- Height: 1270mm at the highest point of the slopped roof
The BikeShed will hold two standard handlebar mountain style bikes. Therefore, it will easily hold two road bikes and due to the extended length, two TT bikes with the long length TT front bars.
- Two-man assembly due to the weight and size of the BikeShed. Assembly instructions provided.
- We recommend sealing the joints internally with an appropriate waterproof exterior sealant to aid in element protection. A top quality sealant is provided with the bike shed, all you need is a mastic gun, available from all good hardware stores.
- We would always recommend suitable house / bike insurance to protect your valuables no matter their location or storage solution
Did you know?
We can customise a BikeShed as part of our Custom Tuffboxes service. With variations on colour and sizes.