The Tuffbox BikeShed is made from 1.2mm thick steel with an anti-corrosion coating which is then powder coated to give extra protection against the weather. With an overall weight exceeding 136kg (that’s 20stone, so it won’t be picked up anytime soon!). It’s secure, it’s Tuff, and comes with all the features you’d expect from Tuffboxes…
- Secure with rust-free, anti-tap hinges designed to impede attack
- Eight various located anchor points in the base to allow you to secure into place
- Strong with re-enforced strength in the steel using specialised forming methods
- 3-point pick and drill resistant locking system (bolts into the top, bottom and side of the unit)
- Low maintenance due to the textured powder coat finish, so you’ll just need to give the inside a dust down inside once in a while…
- Dark green textured powder coated finish giving great protection against the elements.
- Roof, hinges, joints and edges are designed to give protection from the elements and water fall off
- Sloped roof for water run off
- Louvered air vents built into the bottom of the panels to allow for air circulation
- 2mm thick galvanised steel base
- Heavy duty single sheet steel panels
- Single door access, for easier access when loading and unloading a bike
- All bolts are placed internally for added security
- Small ramp for easy in and out access
- Two bike clamps in the back of the BikeShed to hold your bicycle in place
- Full length hook bars along the side panels (internally) to allow for optional hooks or accessories (sold separately)
- Internal handle, just in case the door closes behind you!
- Ample floor space for additional items such as bike pump, wheels or shoes
- Manufactured in Manchester, proud to be Made in Britain
Bike Shed dimensions internal:
- Length: 1970mm with door closed
- Width: 933mm
- Height: 1210mm at the lowest point of the sloped roof
- Height: 1135mm
- Width: 845mm
The BikeShed will hold two standard handlebar mountain style bikes. Therefore, it will easily hold two road bikes and due to the extended length, two TT bikes with the long length TT front bars.
- Length: 2053mm with door closed, handle included
- Width: 950mm
- Height: 1270mm at the highest point of the sloped roof
- Contact us to confirm delivery option, price and availability.
- Two-man delivery due to the weight and size of the BikeShed.
- We advise sealing the joints internally with an appropriate waterproof exterior sealant to aid in element protection.
- We would always recommend suitable house / bike insurance to protect your valuables no matter their location or storage solution
Each BikeShed is made extra strong with the use of welded seams and parts, as well as internal (not exposed) riveted joints.
Tamper Proof Lock
3-point pick and drill resistant locking system (bolts into the top, bottom and side of the unit).
Due to the steel construction, with powder coated textured finish, all bike Sheds can withstand the great British weather!
Free Delivery to Greater Manchester & Area
Our Bike Sheds come flat packed on a large double sized palette. Therefore we offer free delivery on local delivery of BikeSheds by our own transport team, however, we can deliver UK wide with the addition of a delivery fee.
EVERY delivery of a BikeShed, local or UK wide, requires you to receive on delivery due to size and weight of the Bike Shed panels.
Please read our delivery page for further information.
British Designed & Manufactured
All our BikeSheds and Tuffboxes are designed and manufactured in our factory in Greater Manchester. Tuffboxes is part of a sheet metal fabrication business established in 1970.