These small Tuffbox ForkFeet (TB Forkfeet) are designed for use with the Original Tuffbox and Micro Tuffbox ranges. They are a simple, yet extremely effective way of making your toolbox more mobile. Our TB Fork Feet are designed to use the existing pre-drilled mounting holes in the base of your TUFFBOX. The ForkFeet raise your TUFFBOX off the resting surface allowing forklift truck forks or a pallet truck to pass underneath your TUFFBOX making it much easier to move, meaning your expensive tools are not out of sight!
- The TB ForkFee use the existing mounting/fixing holes in your Tuffbox base, so no extra work is required
- They can be added to existing Original and Micro Tuffbox models with no modifications
- Supplied with all fixing bolts and washers
- Heavy duty mild steel construction, manufactured in Britain (just like our Tuffboxes!)
- All TB ForkFeek have fully phosphate anti-corrosion treatment
- The full powder-coated treatment gives them a tough durable protective layer
Please note; the ForkFeet and TB Move Castors use the same fixing holes, therefore you can only fit one or the other at any-one-time.