Tuffbox Mega: Secure Storage Solution
Tuffbox Mega is perfect for larger applications such as vans, flatbacks and trucks. The medium size box of our four models, the Mega can hold up to 6 power tools or a whole host of accessories and belongings. The Tuffbox Mega keeps the tools of your trade safe, and unlike our competition, all Tuffboxes are 100% British made and designed. Something we are very proud of.
- 2mm Sheet Steel Construction with 4mm armour in areas more vulnerable to attack
- Weighs approx 46kgs unladen
- Heavy Duty welded and riveted Hinge resists forced entry.
- Single safety prop to keep lid open for easier access that can be changed for left or right handed people
- 2 off keyed alike 70mm anti-drill, anti-pick stainless steel disc locks that come with 4 keys as standard
- Fully Phosphated anti-corrosion protection.
- Tough textured Powder Coated Finish
- Pre-drilled base Anchor Points for secure fixing to the base of a vehicle or for the fitting of TUFFBOX optional accessories such as castors and fork-feet
Each Tuffbox is made extra strong with the use of welded seams and parts. From the handles to the creases of the lids, the welded construction allows for tougher protection and reduces the risk of entry into the box.
Tamper Proof Lock
The anti-drill disc lock comes with two keys, and they cannot be replicated or replaced. This adds a final level of security for your tools and valuables.
Due to the steel construction, with powder coated textured finish, all Tuffboxes can withstand being moved about in the great British weather! However, they are not waterproof, so do not leave them outside.
British Designed & Manufactured
All our Tuffboxes, including our BikeShed, are designed, manufactured and assembled in our factory in Greater Manchester. Tuffboxes is part of a sheet metal fabrication business established in 1970.
We offer free delivery on all UK orders of Tuffbox toolboxes. However, there are a few exceptions to remoter locations imposed on us by the delivery company. Please read our delivery page for further information.