Tuffbox Micro: Secure Tool Box
As seen in Professional Builder magazine “…one sight of a Tuffbox should be sufficient deterrent.”
Tuffbox Micro was introduce to the range of secure storage solutions by Tuffboxes in 2015 to meet the demand for homes, small offices and on-the-go tool security. The Tuffbox Micro’s size is perfect for protecting valuable items and documents around the home due to its smaller footprint to our Tuffbox Original and Tuffbox Mega secure box solutions. Made from sheet steel metal, rather than the common storage and toolbox material of plastic, means it’s still light enough to be portable, but tough enough to impede attack.
The secure mini storage box protects the smaller electrical tools of your trade and hand-tools, as well as a range of valuables from easy theft. You can secure the mini Tuffbox to a location through its pre-drilled holes in the base, or with a Tuffbox LockDown chain.
- 1.5mm sheet steel construction with 3.0mm armour for the areas more vulnerable to attack
- Weighs approx 16kgs unladen
- Heavy duty hinge resists forced entry and is protected by an anti-jemmy lid
- Fully sealed construction
- Safety prop keeps the lid open for easier access and can be swapped for left and right handed people
- 70mm anti-drill disc lock, supplied with 2 keys that lock’s the box centrally and securely
- Fully phosphate anti-corrosion protection with tough textured powder coated finish (blue). For a pink finish in gloss powder coat, please view our Pink Edition of the Micro Tuffbox
Each Tuffbox is made extra strong with the use of welded seams and parts. From the handles to the creases of the lids, the welded construction allows for tougher protection and reduces the risk of entry into the box.
Tamper Proof Lock
The anti-drill disc lock comes with two keys, and they cannot be replicated or replaced. This adds a final level of security for your tools and valuables.
Due to the steel construction, with powder coated textured finish, all Tuffboxes can withstand being moved about in the great British weather! However, they are not waterproof, so do not leave them outside.
British Designed & Manufactured
All our Tuffboxes, including our BikeShed, are designed, manufactured and assembled in our factory in Greater Manchester. Tuffboxes is part of a sheet metal fabrication business established in 1970.
We offer free delivery on all UK orders of Tuffbox toolboxes. However, there are a few exceptions to remoter locations imposed on us by the delivery company. Please read our delivery page for further information.