Tuffbox Monster: Secure Tool Chest
As seen in Professional Builder magazine “…one sight of a Tuffbox should be sufficient deterrent.”
The Tuffbox Monster is just that, a monster of a tough box, and it’s designed for larger applications such as construction sites, trucks, garages and sheds. The larger of our models, the Tuffbox Monster can hold up to 8 power tools as well as tools and accessories; it can even hold a hedge trimmer!
Tuffboxes are suitable for keeping outside full time due to their textured powder coated finish with weather protection, and anti-drill locks, heavy duty hinges, thick steel construction and welded manufacture means your tools are safe. All Tuffboxes are 100% British made and designed.
- 2mm Sheet Steel Construction with 4mm armour for the areas more vulnerable to attack
- Weighs approx 75kgs unladen
- Heavy Duty welded and riveted Hinge resists forced entry
- Single safety prop keeps the lid open for easier access and is user changeable for left or right-handed users
- 2 off keyed alike 70mm anti-drill, anti-pick stainless steel disc locks that come supplied with 4 keys
- Fully Phosphated anti-corrosion protection.
- Tough textured Powder Coated Finish
- Pre-drilled Anchor Points for secure fixing to the base of the vehicle or for the fitting of Tuffbox optional accessories such as Tuffbox Castors and Fork-feet
Each Tuffbox is made extra strong with the use of welded seams and parts. From the handles to the creases of the lids, the welded construction allows for tougher protection and reduces the risk of entry into the box.
Tamper Proof Locks
The anti-drill disc locks come with two keys, and they cannot be replicated or replaced. This adds a final level of security for your tools and valuables.
Due to the steel construction, with powder coated textured finish, all Tuffboxes can withstand being moved about in the great British weather! However, they are not waterproof, so do not leave them outside.
British Designed & Manufactured
All our Tuffboxes, including our BikeShed, are designed, manufactured and assembled in our factory in Greater Manchester. Tuffboxes is part of a sheet metal fabrication business established in 1970.
Please note this Tuffbox requires assistance on delivery due to size and weight.
We offer free delivery on all UK orders of Tuffbox toolboxes. However, there are a few exceptions to remoter locations imposed on us by the delivery company. Please read our delivery page for further information.