Tuffbox Original Pink: Secure Tool Box
The Limited Edition pink Tuffbox range is supporting Cancer Research UK with a £2 donation of every pink sale donated to the charity.
Covering the same specification as our Tuffbox Original in Blue, our pink edition is designed with the same advantages from 1.5mm sheet steel construction, with 3mm wall of steel in more vulnerable areas to help prevent an attack with crowbars and the like. Combined with heavy duty hinges, and a stainless steel anti-drill disc lock it’s a hard nut to crack, if at all! Professional Builder magazine commented, “…one sight of a Tuffbox should be sufficient deterrent.”
The Pink gloss finish of the secure toolbox is designed to help with visibility on a shop floor, as well as be a deterrent to five finger thieves with its bright colours. The tough tool box has a full phosphate anti-corrosion finish, which helps protect it against the elements, especially useful if kept in outhouses or in a van through the seasons.
- 1.5mm Sheet Steel Construction with 3.0mm armour for the areas more vulnerable to attack
- Weighs approx 18kgs unladen
- Heavy Duty Hinge resists forced entry and is protected by an anti-jemmy lid
- Fully sealed construction
- Safety prop keeps the lid open for easier access and can be swopped for left and right handed people
- 70mm stainless steel anti-drill disc lock, supplied with 2 keys that lock’s the box centrally and securely.
- Fully Phosphated anti-corrosion protection.
- Tough textured Powder Coated Finish
- Pre-drilled anchor Points for secure fixing to the base of the vehicle, or to attach add-on accessories such as castors or fork feet
Each Tuffbox is made extra strong with the use of welded seams and parts. From the handles to the creases of the lids, the welded construction allows for tougher protection and reduces the risk of entry into the box.
Tamper Proof Lock
The anti-drill disc lock comes with two keys, and they cannot be replicated or replaced. This adds a final level of security for your tools and valuables.
Due to the steel construction, with powder coated textured finish, all Tuffboxes can withstand being moved about in the great British weather! However, they are not waterproof, so do not leave them outside.
British Designed & Manufactured
All our Tuffboxes, including our BikeShed, are designed, manufactured and assembled in our factory in Greater Manchester. Tuffboxes is part of a sheet metal fabrication business established in 1970.
We offer free delivery on all UK orders of Tuffbox toolboxes. However, there are a few exceptions to remoter locations imposed on us by the delivery company. Please read our delivery page for further information.